Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oneish Days

Wow. This week has gone by incredibly fast. The day after tomorrow, I will be heading on a flight to Washington, DC. Since my family and I are moving houses while I'm in DC, so rather than spending my last week at home with friends as I would have liked, I've spent my time boxing up my whole entire life. But I had a super fun party to say goodbye to all my friends. It was so nice seeing everybody.

But yes, I still have to pack all my bags. I essentially have stuff tossed into suitcases...but nothing is packed packed. And it is currently thirty minutes before there is only one day left. So wish me luck! Next time I post will most likely be on my way to DC or from DC! :)

EDIT: We are just moving down the streetish, but are still staying in the same town. But since I've never moved before, it's been pretty rough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment