Thursday--Thursday wasn't the best day all week, internship wise. I did the press clips for the day, which was fun. But then I messed up and printed them single sided instead of double sided, so I had to do that all over again and print them double sided. I felt bad about that. Then I got to fold some letters and we had CRS training. CRS training was kind of interesting, because we learned how to use the Library of Congress website. It has some very useful information. The worst part of my day was when I got poured on walking to the metro, because I was silly and didn't have my umbrella in my purse.
But the best part of my day? I was able to go see my senators, for coffee with the senators. It was really great! They answered questions and heard complaints. Minus the waking up early, it was mega fun.

Friday-- Yesterday I finished a constituent letter. The intern coordinator said it wasn't too bad for a first letter, so that's okay. Friday was great because we got to get out at 3pm :) Folded some more letters and edited my constituent letter. Then I got to go to a press thing for all of the communications director/press directors. It was mega awesome. I really hope I get to do more of that. Then we went out to eat at this awesome place later at night. It was good.
Saturday--Today we went to Georgetown Cupcakes. It was mega delicious. I shall post some pictures of that tomorrow. I'm starting to get a cold/sore throat, so that's why this is so short. But I will make sure to post pictures later of the deliciousness that is Georgetown Cupcakes. They have their own tv show on TLC.
No comments:
Post a Comment