Thursday, June 30, 2011

Apple Store

So today was fairly decent. I started off the day by doing the press clips. That was a tad bit intense, but I made it through it. Then I went to a hearing on the T-Mobile and AT&T merger. Based upon what I heard, I am totally against it. T-Mobile, which I am a customer of, will have to jack up their prices once they merge. And a lot of jobs will be lost. Funny enough, this presentation was brought to us by Sprint. Did you know T-Mobile was the first company to come out with texting? Then the rest of the day, I worked on faxes in CapCor.

I'd say the most thrilling and boring part of my day was going to the Apple store. My computer has been showing me the blue screen of death recently, so I decided to take in in, just in case it wanted to die on me. So they first fixed the problem I had been having with iPhoto. It would say I had photos to import, but in reality I didn't.

But the best part of my day was when they updated my computer to the newest software for free! So now I have snow leopard, which means I can update to Lion when it comes out. I used to have the version prior to snow leopard. I'm glad the Apple store buy was nice. So now I have the mac apple store, which means I can buy software updates there. I really want to get the new iMovie software update. Besides the fact it took a while, it was totally worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment