Well today after class, where we talked about the two books we had read, as well as graduate/law school, we decided to go to the zoo. Well it was all good until we got there and it started to drizzle. Which then turned into a stead rain, and then a downpour. So we decided to leave since the rain radar didn't look to promising. So we ran back to the metro station in the rain. I haven't been out in a downpour like that in a long time. But I got to see a sloth bear, so that wasn't too bad. Of course I forgot my battery for my camera, but brought my camera, but luckily I had my iPod. But since we weren't there as long as we planned and spent more time in the giftshop than anything, I only have one or two good pictures.

Me and the fake otters.

Real otters.
We will for sure try to go back, since we basically saw like five animals. And one of them was a bird that was just flying by.
No comments:
Post a Comment