Friday, August 5, 2011

Last weekend in D.C. - Attorney General Eric Holder, Spy Museum, Zoo, Arlington & More

This past weekend, my family came to visit me and take some some of my luggage. So this is a basic summary of what we did. So they came in on Thursday and we went and sat in the House, since they were debating the debt ceiling at the time. But they House never went in session, so we sat around for a half hour and nothing happened. I took off Friday to spend time with them and we went to the Spy Museum. But before that, I got to see my last speaker - Attorney General Eric Holder. I had really wonderful seats since I got there early and was in the third row :)


I have no pictures from the spy museum because my mother took them all. But it was really fun! Then we went to Arlington.

JFK's grave. I was really excited to see this, since I have spent a lot of time learning about John F. Kennedy. He has a wonderful memorial in Arlington.





And then the next day we went to Eastern Market. It's this really cool like arts and craft place. I had some yummy, overpriced and not enough food breakfast. But it was really great. Then we went to the zoo! I'll just share the awesome pictures.





I am going to add some more animal pictures later. There's just too many I like for one blog post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment