Less than one year later, I am returning to my favorite city for vacation! This year has gone by so fast and I can't believe I will be leaving school in two days. It honestly feels like I was just in D.C. a month ago, rather than almost a year ago. While I will only be in D.C for four days, I am going to cram as much as I can into those four days. After D.C., I am headed to Pennsylvania, which I am totally excited about since I've only been there on a layover. I can't wait to see Janel, Sylvana and Sarah again and see my favorite building, the Capitol!
I shall be blogging from here during my four days in D.C. and posting pictures, given my wifi capabilities. Six days and counting I will be reunited with my favorite city and some fantastic people!
No comments:
Post a Comment